• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liam McAlinden

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps he's going to be another Oyeleke, a player on the payroll who is destined to get little game time.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
He should be in ahead of Simpson. He can't do any worse. I think the lad looks decent. He reminds me of Mackie when he first joined us.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
He should be in ahead of Simpson. He can't do any worse. I think the lad looks decent. He reminds me of Mackie when he first joined us.
Agree with this, Reid, McAllinden and Watkins should all be ahead of Simpson from what I've seen so far

dontpassback

In my humble opinion we would be better off with homer simpson!

D__Lo__

Agree with this, Reid, McAllinden and Watkins should all be ahead of Simpson from what I've seen so far
Why can so many people see this apart from the manager? It's baffling.

Avening Posse

Why can so many people see this apart from the manager? It's baffling.
I don't want to go all conspiracy theory, but over the last 2 seasons I have formed the view that certain individuals have been promised game time as an incentive to join the club, it's the only thing I can think of when certain individuals have been continually picked even when they have been very poor week after week after week........not saying Simpson, but have strongly suspected this of a couple of others. It's either this or the entire coaching staff are blind, which I believe isn't the case :)

D__Lo__

I don't want to go all conspiracy theory, but over the last 2 seasons I have formed the view that certain individuals have been promised game time as an incentive to join the club, it's the only thing I can think of when certain individuals have been continually picked even when they have been very poor week after week after week........not saying Simpson, but have strongly suspected this of a couple of others. It's either this or the entire coaching staff are blind, which I believe isn't the case :)
It really wouldn't surprise me. It's no way to run a club and even if such promises have been made you'd think when results and performances are that bad such agreements would go out the window. Who cares if such poor performing players are unhappy or want to leave as a result they're clearly no lost and it's hard to see performance levels drop further which is surely the only fear? It's such weak judgment and management (if you're correct, if you're not then they, the coaching/management team, are merely incompetent)

Last edited:

Red Devon

Not been give a proper run of games yet...where as Simpson plays every game with plenty of effort but very ineffective!!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Not been give a proper run of games yet...where as Simpson plays every game with plenty of effort but very ineffective!!
1 goal in what probably 10+ starts ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
First start yesterday since August. Played well when he came on at Carlisle.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38084133