• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leyton Orient

Jim Shepherd

For Gills, LO and Charlton check the London travel situation here....

Transport for London

Select the date you want and then tube/bus/rail as necessary.
Remember to get through travel to the destination from wherever you start to avoid queues at Waterloo/Paddington.

Also heard that Leyton Orient will be ALL TICKET for us but that the tickets are not at the club yet.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jubilee line to Stratford. Change to Central line eastbound for 1 stop to Leyton
The Jubilee is planned to be open that weekend
Surely if he gets there early enough it's Waterloo and City to Bank, then Central to Leyton...

denzel

For Gills, LO and Charlton check the London travel situation here....

Transport for London

Select the date you want and then tube/bus/rail as necessary.
Remember to get through travel to the destination from wherever you start to avoid queues at Waterloo/Paddington.

Also heard that Leyton Orient will be ALL TICKET for us but that the tickets are not at the club yet.

SLightly irritating, is this ALL TICKET in that you need to get a ticket way in advance from ECFC, or ALL TICKET as at Carlisle when you can get a ticket in the hut next to the away turnstile?

denzel

SLightly irritating, is this ALL TICKET in that you need to get a ticket way in advance from ECFC, or ALL TICKET as at Carlisle when you can get a ticket in the hut next to the away turnstile?

Answering my own question twas announced at the match that tickets are on sale on Tuesday. Annoying for those of us who don't live in Exeter, seeing as there isn't a home match before then. I think I'll just turn up on the day and take my chances.

Jim Shepherd

Surely if he gets there early enough it's Waterloo and City to Bank, then Central to Leyton...
Well, you could take a lovely walk along the south bank, past Tate Modern (stopping at The Founders) then onto The Anchor, the Old Thameside Inn and then to the Market Porter, then a 10 minute stagger across London Bridge to Bank.

The W&C is closed that saturday - and seemingly every saturday ad infinitum

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
I'm looking to drive to either Leyton (more likely) or Charlton as I'm going to the north-east afterwards. Is it better to drive into Leyton itself? Or is there a better place to park and get the tube in from there? Any Londonian advice gratefully received

Jim Shepherd

Dave, just as well to drive to LO, then head up through Walthamstow to the North Circ, or Tottenham Hale to the A10.

But be aware the Spurs are home to Man U in a 5.30 ko so roads will be fairly busy straight after the game.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Dave, just as well to drive to LO, then head up through Walthamstow to the North Circ, or Tottenham Hale to the A10.

But be aware the Spurs are home to Man U in a 5.30 ko so roads will be fairly busy straight after the game.
Thanks Jim, presumably there's no congestion tax and that, or other complications of driving in inner London?

Jim Shepherd

Thanks Jim, presumably there's no congestion tax and that, or other complications of driving in inner London?
Apart from everything being geared to not beinng easy to drive in London you should be ok.
No C-charge on the weekend but check the Local Authority website for residents parking zones. I think Leyton is in LB of Waltham Forest

Poultice

Dave, just as well to drive to LO, then head up through Walthamstow to the North Circ, or Tottenham Hale to the A10
I would hack aound the 25 then down the 11 parking up near Wanstead tube.

Quick getaway after and straight on the M11/A1 North East.