• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leyton Orient vs Exeter City FC Matchday Thread

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sat here in my daughter's house in N13, the sun is shining the sky is blue and a chill is in the air.

My daughter makes her City debut today, hungry for a taste of the atmosphere of City away games that I have told her about on enough occasions that she has got the bug!

We are so looking forward to the game. Catch the bus down to Wood Green ( OAP bus pass at the ready) then down to Leyton on the Tube. Find the pub to meet up with the Grecian Travel crowd for pre-match beers. Then off to the game to see the magnificent Reds extend that unbeaten League run by another win creating an ever growing gap between us and the Basement Four.

Come on City, bring it on!
Take the bus down to Haringey Green lanes then catch the overland train Eastwards to Leyton Midland Road (then walk 15 mins). It'll save you about half an hour.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tis has a selection headache!Hasn't said that too often this season.The ideal situation would be for him not to rush abyone back too soon & aviod any more injuries until May.Confident of us doing well today.

Rog H K

1-4 Bring it on! [G] 200/1 Make my xmas merry that would!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a quiet MDT. :S

Ecfc_4_Life

1-2 Please.

Ecfc_4_Life

What a quiet MDT. :S
No news is good news. ;)

orangeshark

I'm quite nervous about this one now... Can we carry that momentum from Tranmere forwards over a gap of 2 weeks? I'm not sure, especially if there are major changes to the line up.

I'm stuck at home decorating today, so I hope City (and Grecian Player) serve up some high tempo, entertaining football from 3 o'clock. Here's hoping!

Willy Nilly

Come on you reds!

CC

Team as follows:

Exeter
01 Krysiak
02 Tully
05 Archibald-Henville
06 Duffy
11 Golbourne
18 Coles
07 Sercombe
08 Noble
24 Frear
34 Hackett
35 Taylor

Substitutes
40 Pidgeley, 26 Bennett, 04 Dunne, 19 O'Flynn, 20 Logan

Formation 4-4-1-1 ??

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Come on city beys - a famous away victory would be lovely, but I'd settle for a point today.