• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leeds....

EYEBALL119

Another Leeds fan here;

Looking forward to the opening game, should be a good day for you lot! (until 4:45 hopefully!) Leeds haven't lost an opening day fixture in 19 years...

I can't see it being on SKY though as Leeds' Carling Cup game with Darlington is on 2 days later.

In terms of pricing you can expect to pay anywhere between £22 - £30

Last edited:

les.gtfc

What you getting all excited about Anth? We will be enjoying the sophistication of Cheltenham whilst you're slumming it in that Yorkshire sh*thole. ;) ;)

EYEBALL119

What you getting all excited about Anth? We will be enjoying the sophistication of Cheltenham whilst you're slumming it in that Yorkshire sh*thole. ;) ;)
What you wouldn't give to play at Elland Road at any point...

les.gtfc

What you wouldn't give to play at Elland Road at any point...
Think that may have gone over your head. Anyway we've played their plenty of times in the past, just have to wait til next season to go there again.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Hi, I've been looking through the threads but cant seem to see it anywhere. Does anyone know who we're playing on the first game of the season. Thanks in advance.
Patience Dave, they haven't been released yet. I think they are out next week. Facebook would have been inundated with status updates had the games come out today as initially planned, but I've been online all day and seen nothing.