• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leeds Utd vs Exeter City Matchday thread

Ian_Woodward

great way to start your league career of course but with a bit more muscle he cna be the real deal.
why do people always say this whenever we have a youngster up and coming? some people are meant to be big some not, look at moxey and gill, hardley the biggest players yet they've done ok, stansfield, not very big at all yet he does fine when it comes to defenders. there's loads of examples out there.

also when you get a big player (stamp for example) everyone says oh he needs to loose some weight!

usually comes from the fat f*ckers who haven't run a 100yds since sports day!

Pobbop

F*ck 15th place, we competed, we're a good football team, for 60 minutes we outplayed the northern tw*ts.

Harley, Seabourne, Taylor And Golborne were immense IMHO:)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just got in and can't be bothered/have time to read all this thread.

Nightmare trip up meant we missed the first half. :'(

From our second half performance we have nothing to worry about in this league. We may not set the world alight but we will be OK.

Harley was excellent,also Stewart. I was impressed with our team. The support was amazing. Proud to be a Grecian. [ecfc]

jack101

that video is immense, i wont forget that goal for a very long time, thought we were actually gonna push for a winner after that, shame about the result, but what a day

utc

iscalad

that video is immense, i wont forget that goal for a very long time, thought we were actually gonna push for a winner after that, shame about the result, but what a day

utc
Change your location, mate. ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
why do people always say this whenever we have a youngster up and coming? some people are meant to be big some not
Spoke to James's Dad last Saturday. James has come along way size and weight wise, but still has a bit to go.

city_red

Just got in from Leeds - too late to read back through the thread.
I was really worried for 20 minutes, but after we'd settled down, we played really well all through the team.
Great goal from Russell, and I think all Leeds fans will think that they had a lucky escape.
The City support was brilliant, and out-sang the home crowd for almost the entire match.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
I forgot to say the away kit looked very smart today - its growing on me already :)

city_red

I forgot to mention the officials.
I'd been hoping for a higher standards of Refs and Linos in L1, but sadly not. They were as poor and inconsistent (home-biased) as any that we had last year.