• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leeds United - 16th January 2010

Southampton Gull

HW, Ignore the silly remarks posted by some of the kids on here, you'll find most of them in mcdonalds with their Chelsea or Man u shirts on, not that they've ever been to London or Manchester of course, some do however only support Exeter City and just cant understand how some of us can passionately support 2 clubs, well i can and i do, and whats more i am proud of both clubs and openly admit to following both and will never hide that fact, i have followed Leeds since i was about 7 years old, and my home town exeter since i was old enough to go to the games in the 70's, i am a season ticket holder at Exeter and a club member of Leeds and i get to as many Leeds games as possible, for all those that genuinly only follow one club, then i say fair play to you, and i can understand why its hard for them to understand how anyone can support 2 teams, but i just do.....end of.
Typical response of a plastic.

It's banter base, deal with it you feckin plastic, Exeter are and always will be, the second team for so many of your fans

<sneer>

everexe

SG, You really are a idiot of the highest order, go and play in the park and see if you can find another gull fan to play with, as they say its nice to know your here.....................now feck off.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
SG, You really are a idiot of the highest order..............now feck off.
Careful everexe, or you'll be invited to the next GGG meeting to express your 'views'.

Where's Chalkie??

Southampton Gull

SG, You really are a idiot of the highest order, go and play in the park and see if you can find another gull fan to play with, as they say its nice to know your here.....................now feck off.
Classic, only a Greek.............

<snigger>

P.S. Elgin, yet another City plastic, pmsl.

Last edited:

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
p.s. Elgin, yet another city plastic, pmsl.

:D

Last edited:

Southampton Gull

It can be written either way

http://www.answers.com/topic/p-s

<Patronising chortle>

everexe

HW apolagies for the small minded gull, he just wont fly away, the other few torquay fans seem much better, unfortunately this prat spends all his miserable life on exeweb.

jmgull

JMGULL-seriously now ,you are one sad unfortunate, insanley jealous person ,if you spent more time on your own teams website and put as much heart in to supporting torquay as you do slating our team then perhaps your team wouldn`t be in the position they are in ???some one started a decent thread asking proper supporters about the ground and exeter in general and you come on here as usual spitting your sad bile out for all and sundry to read ,finish your homework ,get your P.E.kit ready for tomorrows lesson and for gods sake let the real supporters talk about a subject you ,as a torquay "fan", know nothing about, football !!!,and i take it by your last post youve had a foreign language lesson today ,go away little boy ,please ?
Posted by grecian55
"try plentyoffish.com dating site ,plenty of nice woman from exeter area ,and ,without being sexist at all (and apologies for any women that take offence),there are loads of women looking for a nice bloke out there ,use a few and enjoy ,it works !!"

"use a few and enjoy"

What a charming individual you are:$

Wondering which of the 3 types that use online dating agencies you are.

Ugly....obese or just a bit of a weirdo:$

LMFAO:)

Hampshire White

HW apolagies for the small minded gull, he just wont fly away, the other few torquay fans seem much better, unfortunately this prat spends all his miserable life on exeweb.
No problem! The best way to deal with people like this is to simply ignore their posts! Don't give them the satisfaction of a reply and they will soon get fed up or post something in a desperate attempt to provoke a response which will invoke a ban!

On_The_Beach

HW, Ignore the silly remarks posted by some of the kids on here, you'll find most of them in mcdonalds with their Chelsea or Man u shirts on, not that they've ever been to London or Manchester of course
Surely you're the last person on here who can criticise such people? After all, Leeds were probably the Man U of their day when you started supporting them.
don't get me wrong I don't have strong opinions on it, people should support whoever or however many teams they want. I do wonder though, who will you support in this game? What if a win meant promotion for Leeds but relegation for Exeter? Or if they were in a relegation battle together? Or (stretch those imaginations) fighting for the last promotion spot?

I just don't get it. mind you, like the man with two wives, I bet you never expected them to meet did you?