• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leeds Tickets

Ebs

londonboy80

Finally! How many have we been allocated? Will have to get a mate to queue up with my trust membership number!

Last edited:

Parklife

May be I am missing something but is it all the details? It says priority groups can buy one ticket each on Sunday but what about after that? What is the allocation?

I'm a ST holder who can't get to the club on Sunday so what happens? Are they on open sale next week?

I don't think it is clear at all. :S

ecfcwoody2009

I have just called the shop, they go on sale to priority groups on Sunday but you have until Wed they will then go on general sale...... if there is any left!!!

Parklife

I have just called the shop, they go on sale to priority groups on Sunday but you have until Wed they will then go on general sale...... if there is any left!!!
Thanks for that - did they say how many we had actually been given?

That information should really be on the website too.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
So there are only on sale to priority for a few hours on Sunday? Nice of the club to consider those of us who might already have something planned.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nice to see the club has considered those who don't live in Exeter. So for home games, you cant buy tickets from the ground in person, but for an away game you have to? Makes perfect sense.

Thankfully this isn't an away game I'm bothering with. Roll on Carlisle and Leyton Orient

Ebs

Thats not correct I'm afriad.
Tickets are only available between 11:30 and 1:30 on Sunday at the moment, the club will announce when the rest (if any) tickets will be sold after 1:30 on Sunday.

ecfcwoody2009

I did not ask how many we had. A mate of mine is a Leeds fan and he thinks we will get 1300 and if we sell out maybe another block!

Parklife

So there are only on sale to priority for a few hours on Sunday? Nice of the club to consider those of us who might already have something planned.
Well quite, but I guess they might only just have received details from Leeds themselves. I suppose it also makes sense to use the club when it is already open for a match but it would be nice if Monday and Tuesday were also days priority groups could get tickets.