• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leeds fan in peace

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Station is about 2 miles so I would catch the shuttle bus from the centre. Will be full of drunk Leeds fans near kick off who have been boozing in the centre. Keep yer head down and you'll get no probs.
Gotta be better getting a cab then.

Thames Valley Red

Old Leeds fan welcome to our forum.

A serious quick question........my wife is serious danger of giving birth during the game, and I am obviously coming to the game!?! Do you know a good place for a quick exit anytime during the match. I live in the Midlands and therefore it is not as callous as it may first look!

As for the game, the last time my wife was in the situation we played the Mancs at Old Trafford, we surprised them that day! So enjoy the 'Red and White Army!'

UTC

TVR

Old Leeds

Old Leeds fan welcome to our forum.

A serious quick question........my wife is serious danger of giving birth during the game, and I am obviously coming to the game!?! Do you know a good place for a quick exit anytime during the match. I live in the Midlands and therefore it is not as callous as it may first look!

As for the game, the last time my wife was in the situation we played the Mancs at Old Trafford, we surprised them that day! So enjoy the 'Red and White Army!'

UTC

TVR
M62/M1 2 mins from ground !!!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Old Leeds fan welcome to our forum...

...As for the game, the last time my wife was in the situation we played the Mancs at Old Trafford, we surprised them that day! So enjoy the 'Red and White Army!'

UTC

TVR
Now that's what I call a good omen ...

Hope she can hold on but either way congrats and good luck.

Last edited:

Red Box

Hi Old Leeds,

Where do you recommend for a night out I'm there Friday & Saturday night. Lively but not full of kids type of place for the ahem slightly older clientele.

I'm staying in the brand new City Inn - so not too far away from there.

Cheers

Old Leeds

Hi Old Leeds,

Where do you recommend for a night out I'm there Friday & Saturday night. Lively but not full of kids type of place for the ahem slightly older clientele.

Cheers
Here's a list of bars mate.

I dont drink in the centre often so you might have to ask round to find an older persons bar !!

##URL REMOVED##/bars.htm

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

everexe

Hi Old Leeds. Questions. Which is the best/nearest pub for away fans and where is the best place to park?

Cheers for your help.
Parking in the car park opposite the ground is ok but takes forever to get out of after the game, if you drive past the stadium there is another car park about 200yards, which although busy i have always managed to get out of much quicker.

hoping for a draw:

ECFC season ticket holder
LUFC club member & big big fan

marching on together

Old Leeds

Here's a list of bars mate.

I dont drink in the centre often so you might have to ask round to find an older persons bar !!

##URL REMOVED##/bars.htm

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Won't let me type link so put in Leeds pubs/bars on google

papillon

Old Leeds what about a decent B&B mate??

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster

Cheers

See you there RB, we are staying in there on Saturday night