• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

#League1

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes, I had worked that out Mike. I was actually trying to reinforce the point you were making. I thought that was clear too! ;-D
Sorry about that, Pete. This proves that communicating through social media provokes many misunderstandings. Face to face contact is always so much better.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Third in the table just 2,961home fans! #nonleague
think their average is much higher, and in any case an even better achievement to be close to going up without huge gates.

what did exeweb have for supper on tuesday? Hard Cheese followed by Sour Grapes washed down with plenty of Bitter. It appears there is still some leftovers even now:)

richard_portland

That is bad with 200-250 odd city fans at the game. We would have had 5500-6500 at this stage of the season #verynonleaguewwfc
we would probably have had a much higher crowd, just a shame we havent enough points to be in Wycombe's position.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
three Wycombe players seriously injured by your players, who are now unlikely to play again this season.
Wycombe do genuinely have a number of injuries, and may again only name 6 subs. But this is ridiculous hyperbole. Firstly they were not injured by our players, implying they had been deliberately hurt. They had routine playing knocks.

Secondly, from the BBC website~

"Joe Jacobson, Aaron Holloway, Matt McClure, Alfie Mawson and Nico Yennaris are all expected to be fit for Wycombe."

Antony Moxey

what did exeweb have for supper on tuesday? Hard Cheese followed by Sour Grapes washed down with plenty of Bitter. It appears there is still some leftovers even now:)
Is no-one allowed to complain about anything now then? You seem pretty disgruntled with most things to do with the club, yet it's fine for you to air these opinions (genuinely, it is fine!), yet people seem pretty disgruntled with most things to do with another club and it's sour grapes etc.

Perhaps your own grievances are little more than hard cheese, sour grapes and a couple of pints of bitter too?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
It's all a bit hypercritical though moxers

Tisdale said we're proper chaps - yet came out with that sarcastic summary of Tuesdays defeat

Proper chaps shake hands and say well played

Tisdales interview was just sour grapes - you can't say your one thing and then act completely different when things don't go your way

richard_portland

Is no-one allowed to complain about anything now then? You seem pretty disgruntled with most things to do with the club, yet it's fine for you to air these opinions (genuinely, it is fine!), yet people seem pretty disgruntled with most things to do with another club and it's sour grapes etc.

Perhaps your own grievances are little more than hard cheese, sour grapes and a couple of pints of bitter too?
In fairness I should probably have added a smiley, but I do find it a bit ridiculous how some seem so determined to have a pop at Wycombe. They are a small club which is doing well this season and although the game was close they won fair and square imo.

I don't see how criticising my own club would be sour grapes. Whether people agree with me or not I am saying it because I want things to get better.

Wellyred

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven