• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League version of the Non League paper

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
An article on the official site confirms the launch of an equivalent to the Non League paper covering the Championship down to League 2
http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~1741879,00.html

Might finally get some decent coverage in a national newspaper.

Will definitely dip in on Sunday to see how it does.

Good luck to the enterprise.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good stuff.

Losing the coverage that we got in the NLP was one of the few drawbacks of getting out of the Conference.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, great news this - they had one about 3-4 years ago, then tried to merge the two papers ("The League Paper - Incorporating the NLP") but then dropped the League version again.

city_is_my_life

This is terrific news. Always enjoyed reading the NLP so picking up a copy of the League equivalent will be great.

CIML

Mike Blackstone

I still buy the NLP, so looks as if my Sunday reading is about to be doubled.

twopintsrjp

Loved the NLP. Looking forward the relauch of the League version as well. Onee or two fights might be breaking out in my house me thinks with Bristol City and Torquay fans in ours. Happy days!!

cityno1ledgend

good to see a magazine on the football league

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great news - hopefully the likes of Tesco will support it (rather to my surprise, for a "mega-corporation" they have always kept the faith with the NLP in most of the stores I have called in over the years)