• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League One - 2023/24

sign of the chimes

And Oxford get their tenth penalty of the season in the league (all scored) compared to our two.
Next season I say shoot and aim for the arm/hands and/or dive in the box whenever the opportunity presents.
It’ll get us at least half a dozen more goals.
Everyone else does it, so it’s a bit rude not to join in.
It was a nailed on penalty to be fair, Burrows started with his hands behind his back and then decided to stick them in front of himself. He just needed to let the ball hit him in the face/head - it might have hurt, but he's a defender - and it's not like it's one of those old leather balls with laces in that's absorbed a hundredweight of rainwater.

Watching this thinking I wouldn’t be surprised to see Hartridge rock up at Peterborough next season

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oxford it is 2-1 on Agg

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think Oxford hung on in the end. I suspect Bolton will have too much for them, but you never know

sign of the chimes

Deserved over the two legs. Posh had some real chances at the end but their inability to capitalise kind of summed up their season; some of the best individuals in the divison but it's not seemed to click. It will be interesting to see if there are financial implications for them.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Deserved over the two legs. Posh had some real chances at the end but their inability to capitalise kind of summed up their season; some of the best individuals in the divison but it's not seemed to click. It will be interesting to see if there are financial implications for them.
Financial implications Chimes - please enlighten me?

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Another season of third tier footy for Archie and Joel! 😎

dontpassback

Ferguson got it wrong again,just like last season against the Wednesday,so no gripes with that

sign of the chimes

Think Oxford hung on in the end. I suspect Bolton will have too much for them, but you never know
The biggest potential stumbling block for Bolton isn't Oxford, it's Bolton. Their DNA for the last couple of seasons has seen them struggle against other top sides in terms of results, I don't think Oxford are one of those but are on a good enough run that Bolton could be easily startled.

I've no skin in the game other than the usual backing an underdog in a fight - my main hope is one of those wildly oscillating play-off finals full of entertainment.

tom_ecfc

Another poor away following from Peterborough coming to us for the 24/25 season ☹