• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League of 72 - Player of the season - so far

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pretty hard not to agree with him - Tim Dieng

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Totally agree with the choice of our Tim but to put Archie down (with Jevani) as the best player is highly contentious to say he least! He of course only has stats to go on but to put Archie ahead of Cam, Nombe and MJ is a big call!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Totally agree with the choice of our Tim but to put Archie down (with Jevani) as the best player is highly contentious to say he least! He of course only has stats to go on but to put Archie ahead of Cam, Nombe and MJ is a big call!
Agree Archie is too inconsistent at the moment, I also question Jevani as he seems to slip in and out of matches as well, but Tim to me is the stand out player this season with Dawson running in behind second, a shame about Nombe's injury as he could also have been in contention, all three have proved how vital they are to the team

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wot? No Sweenz?? :oops:

Philecfc

For me to early to say A number in the running and the next 16 games could change everything

STURTZ

Jevanni Brown.

STURTZ

Cameron Dawson
Pierce Sweeny
Jevanni Brown.

Consistantly consistant.