• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League Cup Fourth Round Draw (last 16)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Selection of comments from the Boro forum https://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/topic/13515-efl-cup-4th-round-draw-exeter-away/page/3/#comments

"I take ie Exeter is down Plymouth way then"

"Decent draw that really. Another quirky place to go."

"I bet Exeter are thrilled................................not!"

"I think there is a fellow on here from Okehampton that is happy to give Boro fans tours of the moors accompanied by his famous Hound 🙂"

Certainly wont be a sell out as I can't see more than 500 boro fans coming down mid week?
Big club. I would have thought so

dontpassback

I wouldn’t be surprised if they flew down from Newcastle to exeter,stayed over after then travel down to plymouth

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Four home draws on the spin.
What are the odds on that? 16-1 I reckon.
And with a pattern (of sorts)

Crawley Town
Stevenage Borough
Luton Town
Middlesb(o)rough

Ipswich Town or Mansfield Town at home in the quarter final then I guess.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Absolutely - I have some tickets as I presume they had prepared some mock ones in case we won the replay
Given the problems selling tickets manually, they were printed in advance to ease the process. Even better was that we had already printed tickets for the Man Utd replay and shocked them by handing over their allocation BEFORE the Old Trafford match ! A Conference team we may have been but it certainly made a big statement of intent to them ! :p

Colesman Ballz

Crawley Town
Stevenage Borough
Luton Town
Middlesb(o)rough

Nah Mansfield Town would be better !

denzel

Crawley Town
Stevenage Borough
Luton Town
Middlesb(o)rough

All lovely places 😆
I wonder if the Borough fans will be singing 'Exeters a shithole' like the Luton fans did last night (presumably ironically)

Memphis09

Great draw
Home
Another chunks pasty
What more could you ask for
UTC

Steve H

At least it's not Mansfield away.....

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Given the problems selling tickets manually, they were printed in advance to ease the process. Even better was that we had already printed tickets for the Man Utd replay and shocked them by handing over their allocation BEFORE the Old Trafford match ! A Conference team we may have been but it certainly made a big statement of intent to them ! :p
Added to that, I did the Old Trafford museum tour on the Friday afternoon before the match and one Ian Huxham was also on the tour. At the end the when the guide was wrapping up Huxham thanked him and said he was welcome to tour our museum at the replay. How he laughed.