• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 - Tuesday 5th April

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
J Matt has been misfiring a bit of late as with FGR generally.
as has Matt J...! (I'd still love to these two up front together; what a commentator's nightmare!)

Who has done the square root of diddly squat in the last couple of months?

You mainly!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
J Matt has been misfiring a bit of late as with FGR generally.
Because he's not that good.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
If results go against us this week we could find ourselves out of the top three by five o’clock Saturday evening

So wins for FGR and Salford
I think most would agree that to get promoted you can't worry about the results of other teams and you just need to concentrate on winning your own games.

Our own form suggests we can earn enough points to get us over the line no matter what anyone else behind us does. In which case, FGR losing suits us best as overhauling them is the only thing that is not in our own hands.

Spoonz Red E

Usual mantra as per Matty T.
Focus on our next game.

I shall only start to worry if teams not playing tomorrow night somehow pick up points. :unsure:

iscalad

Usual mantra as per Matty T.
Focus on our next game.

I shall only start to worry if teams not playing tomorrow night somehow pick up points. :unsure:
OMG I'll never sleep tonight worrying about it now.

Alistair20000

Because he's not that good.
I saw some stats that reported Jamille Matt’s record in League 2 over the past 2 seasons

Played 76
Goals 34
Assists 12

If that’s not good I’ll have some of it please.

Each time I have seen him play he has done little but those stats cannot be lightly brushed aside.

iscalad

I saw some stats that reported Jamille Matt’s record in League 2 over the past 2 seasons

Played 76
Goals 34
Assists 12

Each time I have seen him play he has done little but those stats cannot be lightly brushed aside.
Surely each time you have seen him play has been against the Mighty Grecians.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Played 76
Goals 34
Assists 12

I'm basing my opinion on the timed I've seen him play against us. I assume a lot of the goals scored are against poor teams?

DJG.ECFC

As long as Mansfield and port vale don’t win tonight then we’re laughing. Two draws tonight would do us nicely as also stalls Salford’s run into contention a bit and keeps us within 2 wins of FGR now they’ve lost Matty stevens.