• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now that MK have temporarily left us and after seeing that pretentious video of signing Maynard and whipping Tomlinson from under our feet (not that he looked that impressive when we played them) and with them thinking for the umpteenth season that throwing money at the squad is the answer I think Mansfield are the side that I will despise this season and hope that they do a Notts County. I would laugh my socks of (as long as it's not summer cos i wouldn't be wearing them)

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see from the league table that we have already moved up a place to eighth.

Much better than the previous two close seasons, when we dropped places over the summer!

budegrecian

Our opponents on the opening day of the season lose 6-1 to non league Sandbach Utd. They appear to be in a bit of a mess both on & off the pitch.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Seems Macclesfield have secured an expensive loan to tie themselves over

Colesman Ballz

Seems Macclesfield have secured an expensive loan to tie themselves over

That's a slippery slope ! They are doomed I tell 'ee !

Colesman Ballz

Duplicate post !

Oldsmobile-88

A expensive lesson to all clubs.

Grecian_Matt

Gianluca Vialli has just invested in Stevenage, along with other investors have increased their budget by 700k.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Gianluca Vialli has just invested in Stevenage, along with other investors have increased their budget by 700k.

Another Salford in the making ?

exeter-loyal

Remember when Vialli was down here in 1996 in a pre season friendly with Chelsea. He was a quality player. A game in which we won 2-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.