• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Holloway

I think the man in the centre of the 3 Lincoln 'holier than thou' boys is about to say a word beginning with F, could it be; "fair dinkum ref"?

Temporarily Exiled

Yeovil have accepted what is stated as being 'a club-record bid for a defenfer' for CB Tom James – rumoured to be £400k. They're really gonna struggle to stay up this year I think.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Poor FGR who just can't help being the butt of football fans jokes. Now they've added three stars to the back of the shirts. One in gold to celebrate their promotion to the Football League, and two in grey in anticipation of promotion to L1 and then the Chmapionship. :)

Last edited:

Temporarily Exiled

Poor FGR who just can't help being the butt of football fans jokes. Now they've added three stars to the back of the shirts. One in gold to celebrate their promotion to the Football League, and two in grey in anticipation of promotion to L1 and then the Chmapionship. :)

More embarrassing for Yeovil's three stars? – each to celebrate five years of survival in the Football League.

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Do they have to pay extra to have it covered over when they get relegated ? LOL

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Being environmentally conscious, rather than bin them they've apparently used the *** that Danny Coles had left over when he closed his twitter account.

Oldsmobile-88

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, fascinating.

I'm tempted to write to him and say Exeter fans don't hate him, we respect and appreciate him as a bloke who always puts in a shift, can take a bit of stick, and fear him as a player - he's scored some cracking goals against us over the years.

Banksy

Would have liked to have read it without just scanning briefly , but I keep getting an ad after a few seconds asking me to rehome a dog!

Last edited:

iscalad

Yes, fascinating.

I'm tempted to write to him and say Exeter fans don't hate him, we respect and appreciate him as a bloke who always puts in a shift, can take a bit of stick, and fear him as a player - he's scored some cracking goals against us over the years.
Indeed...the barsteward. :) Wish him all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.