• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I suppose they are reluctant to kick them out. Also there may be more clubs on the brink as well, ones the EFL may know about that the fans don't.
This has been going on for months, They maybe reluctant to act but they are now close to bringing the whole league into farce, It needs sorting out by the end of the weekend at the very latest. The EFL have shown themselves as not fit for purpose

iscalad

This has been going on for months, They maybe reluctant to act but they are now close to bringing the whole league into farce, It needs sorting out by the end of the weekend at the very latest. The EFL have shown themselves as not fit for purpose
Indeed it has.

My guess was that there may be a few more Burys in the pipeline. If the EFL throw Bury out more may have to follow.

Banksy

Indeed it has.

My guess was that there may be a few more Burys in the pipeline. If the EFL throw Bury out more may have to follow.
So if a fair number eventually go out would we see the swamp end league consolidated to just one division of financially stable teams or would they try to promote non league teams to fill the gap.

DB9

Indeed it has.

I know its tough then so be it, If you fasely keep clubs going and those clubs are spending beyond their means, If they go tits up, Whos fault is it? The reputation of the EFL is at stake and if they keep dillying and dallying how does that look to the rest of football, I've always thought the the FA and FL should merge under one body then maybe TV rights, Sponsership might be better than the scraps we get now?

iscalad

So if a fair number eventually go out would we see the swamp end league consolidated to just one division of financially stable teams or would they try to promote non league teams to fill the gap.
Don't think there are too many Salfords out there.

DB9

Don't think there are too many Salfords out there.
Salford are an anomoly, Eventually they will end up being asked to be self sutainable, The class of 92 will move on when the crowds don't show up and its starts really costing them they will pass it on, Won't be as bad as R&D but they will find their "Natural" level again

Fareham Grecian

Our route to the Premier League!

Fareham Grecian

I suppose they are reluctant to kick them out. Also there may be more clubs on the brink as well, ones the EFL may know about that the fans don't.
I admire your confidence that the EFL have the faintest idea what is going on

iscalad

I admire your confidence that the EFL have the faintest idea what is going on
I have a smidgen more now that Harvey is gone.

Spoonz Red E

Salford are an anomoly, Eventually they will end up being asked to be self sutainable, The class of 92 will move on when the crowds don't show up and its starts really costing them they will pass it on, Won't be as bad as R&D but they will find their "Natural" level again
The class of 92 are a distraction - and one the media have fallen for when they sell us the fairy tale.

The main shareholder is this chap

worth £2.5 billion and no doubt with a long term plan to be one of the big Manchester area players alongside City & Utd owners in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.