• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 odds for 2010-11

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Incidentally, we're 66/1 to win outright with Coral. No one has the same price or a worse price, so in theory they expect us to finish bottom.
I am not sure it necessarily follows. It would be interesting to see the specific odds for relegation but I have not seen any quoted yet.

mammooman

Last season I couldn't find any odds on going down to L2 either before or during the season. A sign of not really knowing what is going on with the finances of some of the bigger clubs?

Sheff Wed to go down would (at a guess) be 50/1 or similar. What would happen if you knew that they were under a lot of financial pressure and likely to enter admin and face a possible 10 point deduction and a transfer embargo? People involved with a club could be set to make a lot of personal money by destroying what they are trying to progress.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Last season I couldn't find any odds on going down to L2 either before or during the season. A sign of not really knowing what is going on with the finances of some of the bigger clubs?

Sheff Wed to go down would (at a guess) be 50/1 or similar. What would happen if you knew that they were under a lot of financial pressure and likely to enter admin and face a possible 10 point deduction and a transfer embargo? People involved with a club could be set to make a lot of personal money by destroying what they are trying to progress.
There were some odds last year on the drop to L2 and at one stage we were odds on to go down. I think they could be traced through the link in the opening post on this thread.

Last edited:

KingBilly

Anyone that bets now is a *****.
Nonsense. Now is precisely the right time to bet......if you have the right info.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nonsense. Now is precisely the right time to bet......if you have the right info.
and the ability to wait 10 months for a payout ...

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you know how the transfer market and movement of managers, plus how the first few games of the season will turn out then you have the right info, if not then it's a stab in the dark and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool IMO.