• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Laurence Overend interview

Terryhall

Personally I'd rather get an accurate answer than a quick answer, but I suspect that for a radio format interview, we're probably not going to have to worry about a written answer two weeks later.

I was impressed by his openness at the Trust AGM before the Shrews game I have to say.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How are the Trust getting youngsters involved with the the Trust Board.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting.
Mr Overend is to be congratulated for his willingness to be interviewed.
BUT
Why does he need a months notice?.
He needs a month's notice because I booked the interview that far in advance so that I could prepare some good questions for him to answer and also Mr Overend has no free Thursdays- the day that I record my show...

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry, I do not record my show it is broadcast live.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
A podcast will be available shortly after...

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm still looking for your questions, especially after today's poor performance. Lawrence also mentioned the interview in the programme today and hopefully will do so again in the next couple of match day magazines aswell.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Why when the chairman and manager said that we was looking to have a young team with lots of "our own" are we signing 35-36-37 year olds ?

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I just want to remind everyone of my show with Laurence Overend on this Thursday
I still welcome questions
With the fans forum last Thursday and yesterdays performance I am sure you all have questions you want me to put to him!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I just want to remind everyone of my show with Laurence Overend on this Thursday
I still welcome questions
With the fans forum last Thursday and yesterdays performance I am sure you all have questions you want me to put to him!
I certainly do and I suspect they are very similar to questions which others would ask. Do we post them here or PM you.

Taz

Hi Greg

I would be interested to know exactly who was coaching the U21 team that did so well last year... followed on by why, when were trying to develop youth, we didn't even take part in this years equivalent tournament, give the prestige and positivity it bought to the club? (The current answer being : we didn't want youth injured as they may be needed doesn't really cut the mustard).

Cheers, good luck with it Greg!