• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Entertainment from Men In Black sounds like a Stranglers tribute band ! 🎶😎

Andy_H

Deleted.

Last edited:

angelic upstart

Has anyone mentioned the Exeter City article in the Athletic in the last few days?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

grecIAN Harris

As we seem to be signing players from an increasingly diverse range of countries I wonder whether we could have various delicacies on offer in the kiosks from their respective homelands?
I’ve no idea what’s popular in Finland, Kenya, Suriname, Sudan or Zimbabwe but we could easily respond to your request by signing Kevin De Bruyne.
Biltong from Zimbabwe. Great stuff that takes an ages to devour.

andrew p long

this time last year...controversy as the Players vote for Jevani as their player of the year..!

Bridgy 81

this time last year...controversy as the Players vote for Jevani as their player of the year..!
I understand that it was under some provocation but if only he could have tempered his behaviour a bit.
He was, as far as I could see, playing the best football of his life with us around the turn of the year last season.
And even though we decided not to sell him just before the above incident he would have had some very interesting and lucrative offers last summer.
Instead he ended up at Bristol Rovers with Joey Barton and doesn’t even seem to be able to get a game now under Matt Taylor.
What a waste.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I understand that it was under some provocation but if only he could have tempered his behaviour a bit.
He was, as far as I could see, playing the best football of his life with us around the turn of the year last season.
And even though we decided not to sell him just before the above incident he would have had some very interesting and lucrative offers last summer.
Instead he ended up at Bristol Rovers with Joey Barton and doesn’t even seem to be able to get a game now under Matt Taylor.
What a waste.
Was talking to a Gas season ticket holder the other day....'lazy' and 'useless' were two of the nicer things he had to say about Jevani Brown.

Sometimes it just clicks at certain clubs I suppose. JB wasn't brilliant before he joined us and seems to be struggling after leaving us.