• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

Bridgy 81

I think I heard Gary say in his post match interview yesterday that he’ll be speaking with players today.
I took that to mean perhaps some of those tricky end of season discussions with people not being retained.
If so we may have some news later to indicate how and in which direction the squad will need to be reshaped.
I suppose as well we may get some official information about who, if anyone, has accepted our new contract offers, unless they’ve been given a deadline of say the end of this month to do so otherwise it’s off the table?

tom_ecfc

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Further West than Saltash. But what an opportunity for the boy, trail blazing in the States, I wonder if this was the player who had found another club which the two U18's coaches referred to

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think I heard Gary say in his post match interview yesterday that he’ll be speaking with players today.
I took that to mean perhaps some of those tricky end of season discussions with people not being retained.
If so we may have some news later to indicate how and in which direction the squad will need to be reshaped.
I suppose as well we may get some official information about who, if anyone, has accepted our new contract offers, unless they’ve been given a deadline of say the end of this month to do so otherwise it’s off the table?
I thought that (sentence in bold above) too. Though not too many of those, as revealed by the colourful summary on the retained list thread. A maximum of 4 players who are out of contract and haven't received an offer from ECFC yet - Grounds Blackman Woods Brown(!)

Last edited:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shame but he deserves to chose - thank God he's not wearing green !
UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've moved the Kane Wilson posts to the summer transfer thread :)

iscalad

I've moved the Kane Wilson posts to the summer transfer thread :)
Summer holiday thread, surely

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Summer holiday thread, surely
Cue Cliff Richard songs, and pictures of old London buses...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

STURTZ

My guess is that Taggy's got the ball.