• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last time you saw someone famous....

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lennie Lawrence outside Stadium MK yesterday. Just goes to prove that everyone wants to follow the Grecians.

CITY CASUAL

Mica Paris last night doing a gig in Butlins.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Saw the girl from the Nat West advert this morning.The one when they go round in a van to collect money.It was the young girl out of the two of them.
I went to school with her and used to go out pubbing/clubbing with her quite often. Not seen her for a few months though.

Had dinner at this bloke's house just before Christmas http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Allen_(U.S._politician) and had a chat with this bloke http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Warner.

Last edited:

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Delia Smith, yesterday

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harry Redknapp today in Bournemouth town center. Didn't see what he was doing but had a few cameras around him. He lives locally at millionaires playground Sandbanks .
yes. went past his house on a boat trip from bournemouth back in august. didnt see mr redknapp though

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not overly famous, Mark Stimson picking his nose in the little cafe across the road from my house.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
yes. went past his house on a boat trip from bournemouth back in august. didnt see mr redknapp though
Are you actually allowed to be near Sandbanks on a boat?

mammooman

They've laxed the security a bit, they even let my kind walk through the place now!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you actually allowed to be near Sandbanks on a boat?
yes. theres even a public beach there. apparently david and victoria beckham bought a house there not realising it was overlooking a public beach. so the paparazzi could take photos without being challenged. they sold it not long after. another boring fact, jay kay of jamiroquai lives next door to harry redknapp. didnt see him then either