• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last game of the season it is then.

Steve_Pafc_2k10

Wouldnt carry on living in the past can always temp fate.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Your still living in the past. I guess you have to hang on to some kind of glory because you certainly wont be getting any this season.
Your right it was such a long time ago wasnt it? I bet you still have nightmare's now of Logan popping up in the 90th minute....oh the pain!

heathy1

Wouldnt carry on living in the past can always temp fate.
BINGO!!

Why do you think we are so keen on playing you lot next season!

(finally some sense!)

Torquay til I Die

Your right it was such a long time ago wasnt it? I bet you still have nightmare's now of Logan popping up in the 90th minute....oh the pain!
We're well over that. Unlike you we dont live in the past. But we are looking forward to sh*tting on you next season

Last edited:

heathy1

We'er well over that. Unlike you we dont live in the past. But we are looking forward to sh*tting on you next season
It is nice to see some of your players putting themselves in the shop window when it matters most, If Tisdale notices then lets just say some of your players are gonna be very happy little chappies indeed next season