• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last game of the season it is then.

this site is for the sad and bewildered, i feel right at home plus i got rid of sky bad bad move.

Exerated

Interesting to see the Janners popping up on our message boards here all of a sudden. You’d almost have thought their season had ended ages ago. And as for you, Tin-Potters, dream on. You will see as much of us next season as we’ll be seeing you on these message boards next week:

We’ll be safe, mark my words.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
And if we do go down we'll be taking over your allotment you call a ground once again with more away fans than home fans.
Your support is a f*cking joke.
How you can possibly talk the words 'support' and 'joke' in the same sentence and support Plymouth is beyond me!

P.S Big game tommorrow, you looking forward to it?

Torquay til I Die

Interesting to see the Janners popping up on our message boards here all of a sudden. You’d almost have thought their season had ended ages ago. And as for you, Tin-Potters, dream on. You will see as much of us next season as we’ll be seeing you on these message boards next week:

We’ll be safe, mark my words.
I wouldnt take it for granted. Cant wait to see you relegated next week. It will be such fun

Steve_Pafc_2k10

If City go down I'd put a bet on Torquay doing the double over em the way they are going atm.

heathy1

If City go down I'd put a bet on Torquay doing the double over em the way they are going atm.
The way you are going I'd put a bet on you lot not to complete the season!

Cravat

Torquay are desperate for us to go down to bump up their attendances.

Torquay til I Die

I think thats a pretty safe bet

heathy1

I think thats a pretty safe bet
Not as safe a bet as when we were 3-1 down on aggregate with only 20 minutes left at Plainmoor

Torquay til I Die

Not as safe a bet as when we were 3-1 down on aggregate with only 20 minutes left at Plainmoor
Your still living in the past. I guess you have to hang on to some kind of glory because you certainly wont be getting any this season.