• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last game of the season it is then.

PINHOE RED

You just dont like to see a Torquay fan and a Plymouth fan getting on. Something that will never happen between Torquay and Exeter
Because torquay really dont matter, deep down gargoyle know that its only ever City & them, you seasider just dont matter - deal with it & both of you go home.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
You just dont like to see a Torquay fan and a Plymouth fan getting on. Something that will never happen between Torquay and Exeter[/QUOT

Your right mate, we dont

Last edited:

Torquay til I Die

Because torquay really dont matter, deep down gargoyle know that its only ever City & them, you seasider just dont matter - deal with it & both of you go home.
Hope you have a good week because this time next week you will not be happy. Your coming down to join us in league 2. I hope you dont mind but I wont shed a tear. Actually I might because I wont be able to stop laughing

Last edited:

heathy1

Hope you have a good week because this time next week you will not be happy. Your coming down to join us in league 2. I hope you dont mind but I wont shed a tear. Actually I might because I wont be able to stop laughing
You'll probably be thinking

'Im glad there down it will help us financially next year' but you'll also be thinking...

'Im wanting me some argyle anus to party with'

Torquay til I Die

You just dont like to see a Torquay fan and a Plymouth fan getting on. Something that will never happen between Torquay and Exeter[/QUOT

##LINK REMOVED##

Your right mate, we dont
Is that Tisdale your kissing there

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

PINHOE RED

What ever happens I will never post on your ( turkey ) or your ( muff ) forum. It kind of makes me think you actually regard us as important, bored or plain stupid. Why else would you waste your Sat night on another teams fans forum?

heathy1

Ive always thought the moderation on Exeweb to be top class, anyone else agree?

Last edited:

Cider Boy

And if we do go down we'll be taking over your allotment you call a ground once again with more away fans than home fans.
Your support is a f*cking joke.

mac57

no problem with you getting on just wondering why its on exeweb

Torquay til I Die

What ever happens I will never post on your ( turkey ) or your ( muff ) forum. It kind of makes me think you actually regard us as important, bored or plain stupid. Why else would you waste your Sat night on another teams fans forum?
Forget the first one. But I do think that anyone who supports City is both bored and stupid to say the least. I guess I am wasting my time on such a sh*t site. But its fun to see what you wasters are talking about