• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
As my recall of films I’ve previously seen is so rubbish we recently re-watched the first three Omens at home because I knew this new version is a prequel.
Probably down to my age the first time I saw it, but Omen 1 was by far the scariest film I've ever seen. Largely due to the doom choir and haunting music.

And when I watched Omen 2, something really wierd kept happening with the TV, which hadn't happened before, nor after. Freaked the absolute shït out of me.

Spoonz Red E

Probably down to my age the first time I saw it, but Omen 1 was by far the scariest film I've ever seen. Largely due to the doom choir and haunting music.

And when I watched Omen 2, something really wierd kept happening with the TV, which hadn't happened before, nor after. Freaked the absolute shït out of me.
Omen 2 was released the same year that DER TV rentals finished.
That's why there was no chance of repossession.

Bridgy 81

In the end we only achieved half of our intended cinema doubleheader this week.
On Wednesday we saw Wicked Little Letters which was well acted (especially Olivia Colman and Jessie Buckley) and very funny.
We don’t often go to comedies but this one was very enjoyable.
We decided to hold the other one we’d planned to see over until next week to get that on 241 deal as well.
More money saved for future City away days.
So next week’s offering will be a change of pace somewhat.
A criminal gang kidnap a 12 year old ballerina to extract a ransom from her wealthy family and hold her captive in a secluded mansion.
The trouble is they don’t realize that the girl is a bloodthirsty vampire until it’s too late!
Interestingly the young actress playing the title role of Abigail also had a key part in Wicked Little Letters.
Shows her versatility I suppose.
Talking of which as we go to our local cinema frequently we’ve become fairly friendly with the Manager there.
He said to us this week that if he was asked what types of films we came to see he wouldn’t be able to answer.
Gentle, well written comedy this week, bloodthirsty 12 year old vampire ballerina next week.
I think he probably has a point.

DB9

The Zone Of Interest, Now on Prime. Really not sure what to make of it, I get that it was focusing on Hoss's wife and family rather than what was going on in the camp, Just all very surreal and that was probably the point of the film.

roger wellman

Pig. Surprisingly good on more4. An old tramp has his truffle pig stolen and tries to get it back. Nick Cage in the lead role.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pig. Surprisingly good on more4. An old tramp has his truffle pig stolen and tries to get it back. Nick Cage in the lead role.
True story: Nick Cage used to be a regular at Crealy.