• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Then after Proof of Life with Russell Crowe as a hostage negotiator hired to find the utterly delectable Meg Ryan's captured husband in the South American jungle. Good story, but it all gets a bit too Vietnam at the end which is a shame as it spoils a tense drama. Decent nonetheless 7/10
While making that film, didn't Meg Ryan and Crowe have an affair that resulted in Dennis Quaid divorcing her?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
No idea, but Quaid's loss would definitely be Crowe's gain.

Phil B

I had the misfortune to watch The Day After Tomorrow yesterday. Even Portuguese subtitles couldn't improve possibly the worst film I've seen in years. I lasted an hour before deciding that sleeping was a better use of my time. It didn't even have the unintended comedy of Independence Day.

Banksy

I had the misfortune to watch The Day After Tomorrow yesterday. Even Portuguese subtitles couldn't improve possibly the worst film I've seen in years. I lasted an hour before deciding that sleeping was a better use of my time. It didn't even have the unintended comedy of Independence Day.
Yes that one was awful wasn't it? I remember seeing the trailer at the cinema, ( the exciting bits ) , and thinking I really must see that. Talk about anti climax when I saw the whole film. Just watched ' I'll follow you Down' , a time travel film. Great potential , but ultimately disappointing. Good ending though. 6/10

Red Lion

'Super' A perennial loser is 'touched' by God and decides to don a super hero costume and right the wrongs he sees around him. His super power is to batter people with a pipe wrench.

Along the lines of the 'Kickass' films but not as good, the sympathy I had for the main character evaporated after the 'justice' he meted out was far worse than the original crime. The violence and gore is very graphic.

3/10

Last edited:

Avening Posse

Thor - what can I say, I thought it was s___te, but family loved it..........2/10 from me but 7/10 from family

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Inbetweeners 2 - Saturday night , first time I've been to the cinema In ages , 3 adult tickets , a popcorn , maltesers and a Fanta came to 41 quid....

I would of been better off going on the **** with the boys.

Ok film , funny in places , crap in others 7-10

Antony Moxey

We're the Millers. Not really my cup of tea films where the comedy bit is saying "f***" a lot, but his was something of a pleasant surprise. After being robbed a small time drug dealer is forced to smuggle a boat load of weed over the border from Mexico with some proper belly laughs along he way. The cast is helped by an ultra hot looking Jennifer Anniston who is ultra hot throughout. She doesn't normally do a great deal for me, but in this - oh my lordy!! 7/10

Red Lion

'Guardians of the Galaxy' a motley bunch, including a talking racoon and a moving, talking(ish) tree, all very good at kicking the carp out of people, end up being charged with saving the Galaxy. (not the chocolate bar)

Apparently another Marvel Comics creation.

Really good action movie, enjoyed it 8/10

Mr Jinx

Lovelace.

Biopic of Linda Lovelace. It came out to lukewarm reviews but I really liked it, and no not just for the boobage. Bit disappointed to read later that Hollywood had bent the reality somewhat, but as entertainment goes, it was a gas.

8/10