• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Couldn't get past the first two lines of your post : I'm here in tears.
Probably dont see Paddington 2 then. I personally loved it. Very clever, lots of LOLs and cameos, but a few tears too. 8.5/10

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Drone. The title inadvertently sums up the film really. Sean Bean hilariously tries an American accent as a drone operator responsible for covert strikes on the Muzzies. Unfortunately for him one of them finds out he was responsible for an attack that led to his family being killed accidentally. But drone on it does and takes forever to get to the ‘good’ bit, which in the end isn’t very good at all. Neither are the cast, all of which you secretly wish were the target of a drone attack in the first five minutes so you didn’t have to endure the remaining 90-odd. Tosh 2/10

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Internal Affairs. Richard Gere Andy Garcia Nancy Travis

LAPD internal investigations officer becomes obsessed with busting a cop heavily involved in corruption.

Included in the cast of this pretty enjoyable film was the late and a rather rotund Richard Bradford of 'Man in a Suitcase' fame. 8/10

Antony Moxey

In the Valley of Violence. Ethan Hawke as a cowboy drifter who happens on a run down mining town. Gets in a bit of bother, the excellent John Travolta as Marshall sorts it, but the troublemakers don’t let it lie so Ethan looks to exact revenge. Typical cowboy stuff, typical revenge thriller but with a bit of Tarantino style thrown in for good measure. Decent effort 7/10

IndoMike

Iceman (1982). Caveman resurrected from ice field becomes specimen for anthropologists and other scientists. Nicely done film which manages to avoid cliches. Uplifting finale. Recommended. (Not to be confused with "California Man").

Last edited:

Avening Posse

Murder on the Orient Express - remake of the old classic, enjoyable and a decent cast. Worth a watch 8/10

Banksy

In a Valley of Violence. Not a bad western , it's all been done before.Hawke and Travolta do their best but are out acted by the dog.Somehow the baddies for me didn't come across apart from the scene when Hawke's dog is killed.I'll give it six out of ten as it's good to see a brand ( excuse the pun )new western these days.

Last edited:

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bad Moms Xmas. Probably only (rofl) if you're a bad mom.

Alistair20000

Murder on the Orient Express - remake of the old classic, enjoyable and a decent cast. Worth a watch 8/10
I sometimes watch a remake and think "this should not even have been considered let alone attempted" (especially "Get Carter") and someone I know who heads a theatre company described it as a bit slow and failing to properly use the talents of a very good cast. As the tickets were free I went and watched without great expectations but I did enjoy it. I think it has 6.7/10 on Rotten Tomatoes and something between that and your 8/10 would be my marking. Kenneth Branagh very good as Poirot and a decent tache.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Krampus , Basically the opposite guy from Father Christmas ... young lad writes a note to Santa hoping for the nice xmas's he had before with family.

Rips the note up when annoyed at family members and throws it away Krampus obviously gets the note and brings down all the nastiness he can with evil elves and some very strange toys doing his bidding !
Not the film for kids if they scare easily , worth a watch give it a good 7/10