• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last few items for the Adam Stansfield foundation

ecfc4life

Just 2 weeks remaining until the Great West Run and I still have some items to auction off for the foundation... A pair of signed Craig Noone boots, a pair of Stewart Fleetwood boots and a pair of Lawson D'ath boots that are currently at £50, if you'd like to make a bid on any of these items then just simply reply on this thread or tweet me - Tvickers1... Here's a link to my fundraising page if your feeling generous and just want to sponsor me... uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/gwrstanno9

Thanks for view, up the City!!! #AS9

ecfc4life

Current bid on the Noone boots, £50!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
What size are the boots and are they studs or mouldeds?

Thanks.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Also what brand are they? Thanks

ecfc4life

Only have the Fleetwood boots left now, size 8!

NeverForgottenAS9

Hello, the very last item left is now a kindly donated signed Manny Oyeleke training top. Any bids would be much appreciated as we have now reached an incredible £2000. Any one who is interested please reply on here or as Tom mentioned before his Twitter account. Thanks for anyone who has supported and looking forward to the race Sunday.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'll start the bidding at £30.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good luck for Sunday!