• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kyle Bassett

InTheBigBank

Resigned
He told me himself that he's been released.

Number13

Harks back to what Tis said about the youth having to be really good now to get games in L1. I just hope that the current lads (now minus Bassett) are given the same super extended chance that Frear, Shepherd and Bennett have been.

jase 07

Didnt spot thhat his deal ran out mid season. But Dan Western and Dawson got til the summer? Any reason why Bassett only got 6 months?
I heard that there was only so much money in the budget and the only way they could keep the lads they wanted was to give two of them 6 month deals and the others 1 year deals. Only what I have heard but makes sense.

OfficialECFC

Missed this thread earlier in the week, Kyle did indeed leave the club

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Missed this thread earlier in the week, Kyle did indeed leave the club
Do you know if he has found another club?

Good reason for youngsters to make sure they have another string to their bow other than football.

AlphaDevil2

Do you know if he has found another club?

Good reason for youngsters to make sure they have another string to their bow other than football.
He has gone back to Bideford where he was on loan earlier in the season, he scored against Witheridge in the Devon Bowl on Tuesday night in Bideford's 5-2 victory

A377 Lad

Played against him loads in youth football, scored a hell of a lot of goals but didn't quite have the extra quality needed to make it as a pro.