• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kissing your badge.....

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kissing badge infront of the player's home fans - [y]
Kissing badge infront of away fans to entice, depends on the situation...
I don't know about you but there's little about Wayne Rooney that I find enticing ;) :p

tisdale 1

Resigned
kiss that badge i say it is all part of the footy fun.look how much it ****** them everton fans it was funny to see so easy to **** 'em off. also steve sidwell on his first game for villa slaps his badge/chest when he scored in front of the villa fans nothing wrong with it just showing they are commited to there new club

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't know about you but there's little about Wayne Rooney that I find enticing ;) :p
I think the word i meant was encite :D

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Or even 'incite'

:p

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Or even 'incite'

:p
b*ll*cks! what a mockery! :(

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I thought the Neville incident was a brilliant example of the "dish it out" and "take it back" mentality of supporters. Neville gets dogs abuse the whole game, has the last laugh and decides to rub the supporters' noses in it. Supporters can't take it = Neville wins again. Excellent.

I remember when we played at Farnborough in our first Conference season. We gave Howard Forinton a torrid time over his rather generous waistline. When he scored, up went his shirt and he patted his gut in front of us. Excellent stuff. Not the gut, the celebration...

cityno1ledgend

Barton was out of order TBH

Rooney was passion and it just had happen against is old club

tisdale 1

Resigned
if a player is getting stick-even barton why not give it back in the best way possible with out opening your gob-kiss the badge in front of the oppo fans

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
kiss that badge i say it is all part of the footy fun.look how much it ****** them everton fans it was funny to see so easy to **** 'em off. also
Except it didnt. They were all laughing at him taking the bait as usual.

Unleashed

Except it didnt. They were all laughing at him taking the bait as usual.
Yeah I'm sure it really effects him - not!

Rooney goes to Manusa wins back to back titles, european cup and Everton win well **** all as usual.