• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kids go free at some forthcoming matches.........

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think this is a good idea because it is a starting block to get the next generation of ECFC fans.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Block a is in range to pass Tisdale some advise though ;)(y)
Tis is adept at blocking out "advice" and even praise and applause from those sitting immediately behind him, so I suspect he will be able to ignore treble voices from the Family Block!

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mine has pestered me into taking her on Sunday. Poor sod. Got to go out and buy her a pair of booing trousers later on.
Mine too. But I don't want to sit in the ****ty Old Grandstand. Sort it out IngleTisdaleTaggythorpe.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mine too. But I don't want to sit in the ****ty Old Grandstand. Sort it out IngleTisdaleTaggythorpe.
Same here. Pity the person who has my knee in their head for the whole game. Should be anywhere in the ground.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Should be anywhere in the ground.
If they want them to come back. No "lady" should have to put up with the OG bogs. Or a pillar in the way. Or Steve Perryman. :)

Haribo is the answer.

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
It's an effort made by the club so knocking them for that. One thing I would say is if you take a younger child with you on the bank isn't the combined entrance fee less than one adult ticket for the old grandstand. Only benefit is the children may prefer to sit but my brother quite often brings one or both of his kids onto the bank, and we can usually find a decent space by a barrier to ensure they don't have a rubbish view.

dazzah

Block 136 row 3 come on you mighty grecians.......
£20 for an adult and upto 3 kids is great value, my kids are buzzing about the match(rofl)

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Didn't see it was up to three, definitely makes it better and I see the block is showing nearly sold out on ticket site. Actually the two stands look reasonably well sold. I guess some of these could be ST holders who choose not to go but we have the money for that so only loss is in atmosphere.

Hope we get a decent crowd and a good result to kick on as the next homes are a double header which often means people picking and choosing. Being in a good position is needed to encourage people to consider going to both.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
While I fully admit to having been a little sceptical earlier, it was nice to see so many kids at today's game, in the OG but the Flybe too. I thought the Kids in Charge thing was a good idea and hopefully it went well and they'll do it again. You could even hear them on the tannoy!

On a personal note, I took my oldest for her first ever City game and she very much enjoyed it (i.e. didn't moan too much). Credit where credit's due too, as several people we encountered (a steward, at the turnstile, Grecian the Lion) went out of their way to be kind to her. (y) [ecfc]

manc grecian

I'll echo what Fever said. The stewards and everyone involved went out their way to ensure my daughter had a good time. Six goals obviously helped and I got a free cookie from the bloke who dresses up as a sandwich.

I also refrained from swearing when they equalised for the third time.