• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kids football.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
My team has a friendly away to Twyford Spartans on Wednesday evening, will be our first proper game together as a team so will be interesting to see how it goes.

The league has messed up our fixtures so now our season doesn't start against West Hill on the 15th, but now starts with Brixington Utd on the 22nd...:S
We lost this friendly 4-3 after being 1-0, 2-1 and 3-2 down, unfortunately couldn't find a fourth equaliser.
Didn't start to well and conceded in the first few mins of a 35 min each way half. Got away on the break and equalised almost immediately, before another lack of concentration at the back cost us again. A good team goal followed, before a third mix up in defence led to us being 3-2 down at half time.
Started the second half brighter and got back on terms with a debut goal from our centre forward, before a 4th mistake cost us the game.

What else am I supposed to mention about the match? :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Isn't it great when your boy scores. Starting his first game as striker, and scores, a proper poachers goal. Half way to his total of last year (for which a 3rd he was goalkeeper).

Mrs Herbie

Well both my boys had games yesterday and my eldest also had a game today for Elite DC U11’s against Torquay Utd.
The highs and lows of football were to be experienced by Jake my eldest, yesterday his team St Martins played against Phoenix Club and were beaten 3-0 with the Phoenix keeper in fantastic form we must have had 20-25 shots at goal and he did a brilliant job for them, while at the other end they had 5 shots and scored 3 to be fair they have three lads in midfield/striker who are excellent and very quick so well done to Phoenix.
Luke my other lad was playing for his new team Westexe U8’s against the team he left St Martins so for Luke it was very important to do well against his old team mates, after going 1-0 down early on they fought back to win 5-1 with Luke getting the 5th goal! they Played their second game on the ski slope against Dawlish and lost 1-0 but he had a great day.
Today Jake played against Torquay Utd watched by Paul Buckle who’s lad was playing for the Gulls, the Elite lads made a terrible start conceding in the 1st minute but gradually got themselves back in to it an in very entertaining game ran out 7-5 winners.

Antony Moxey

Good reports from the weekend! Anyway, in Harry's absence Blues started the season in emphatic fashion beating the two West Hill sides 5-0 and 2-1. Looks like he'll have to fight for a recall when we face Footymum's boys next weekend...

SOWTON RED

Good start for Stoke Hill U15's, 2-0 away win at Alphington,
both goals by Ryan (f**k it) Prescott, one of which was a 25 yarder into the top corner.

LammieLammieLammie

beating the two West Hill sides 5-0 and 2-1
Any 30 yard thunderbolts? :D

Comets and Rockets were at Sidmouth on Saturday. I love going there, good set up.

Started on the bench for the first game, and came on half time when we were 2-1 up. Manager Darren McKenna gave him the armband, had he led from the front, doing everything but score. Ended up winning 5-2.

Started the second game, and scored with his first touch, and also got the third as we raced into a 3 goal lead. After the 4th had gone in, the moment I had been waiting for came when he rifled home a right foot volley as the ball bounced in the area. 5-0, a hat trick and the MoM medal.

How proud am I.

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
fair play to that !...

Tomas Brolins love child strikes again.

LammieLammieLammie

:D

He spent too much time in the first game brushing his hair back and pulling the armband up!

Antony Moxey

Any 30 yard thunderbolts? :D
No mate, we weren't there and there's only one player who can manage those sorts of strikes......

LammieLammieLammie

:D :D

LoL!!!

Good time?