• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kids football.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any chance of keeping this on topic?

We've got the Fever/Manc/Lammie/Hunter/everyone else SJC saga getting in on every other bloody thread on these boards, does it need to come over here as well?

spick

Well-known Exeweb poster
Colyton U9's 1 -v- 3 Clyst Rovers
A brilliant match, (for a change) Nice too see some good crisp passing by both sides and there were two absolutely cracking goals by Clyst's Aaron Dare.

Mrs Herbie

Saint Martin's under 10's played Heavitree Falcons and Hawks
Beat Falcons 3-0 and lost 2-0 to the Hawks

No matches now until April 21st for the Saint's 10's !!!

spick

Well-known Exeweb poster
We got our first evening game on Thursday, versus Feniton, home win i reckon [y]

Mrs Herbie

missed the kids at yesterdays game spick, did they take a wonder over to the big bank ?
or was Mrs spick keeping good distance from that drum!!!

footymum

Lammie, hubby has just brought me laddo home from training and apparently our manager is trying to organise a friendly with Heavitree at our place on Saturday - just wondered if that was the Comets or the Rockets?

We were supposed to be playing St Martins and West Hill at St Martins, but apparently West Hill cannot raise a team and there is a cup match going on at St Martins (think that's right) so, once again, the kids won't have a match on Saturday unless the manager can organise something - lost count of how many matches have been cancelled now.

LammieLammieLammie

No idea mate, usually get the text from Darren on a Thursday night!

Will let you know!

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any chance of keeping this on topic?

We've got the Fever/Manc/Lammie/Hunter/everyone else SJC saga getting in on every other bloody thread on these boards, does it need to come over here as well?

Well said Anton.....

Its getting quite nauseous frankly.

Antony Moxey

there is a cup match going on at St Martins (think that's right) .
St Martins are in the Cup semi final against Twyfor Inter. The other semi is West Hill v Westexe. Our last match was against Westexe and Stoke Hill back on 17th of this month - we aren't scheduled to play again until the 14th of next month!

Mrs Herbie

little one playing for the under 7's saturday away at the 100 club countess wear.