• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kellow's Bootlaces, Show 2, Alan Banks.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whats with the Real Madrid shirt?

LOG

Alan Banks looks like the Demon Headmaster.

LammieLammieLammie

Whats with the Real Madrid shirt?
I think it's going to be a prize in a future show.....

Dog, sorry to hear about the buffering problems, we have asked that some guidance is put on the site about possible ways of making it quicker for those people that are having problems. for example, it was recommended that people clear the "temp internet files" and that my help.

And looking forward, this weeks show contains some great shots of the fans at Barnet...

surf123

May of missed the answer to this one but have just watched the show with scott Hiley in it. Is it possible to watch previous shows ? If so sorry to be a dope but how do you do this as I can't find an archive link as mentioned somewhere else. Thanks

St Sid James

For past show's hit the DVD logo top left of the TV.
JOB DONE

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great show, fewer technical probs for me this week.

fred binneys head

Only just watched one of these - tried previously but must have been pressing the wrong button because tonight it worked. Really impressed with the layout of the website and the film worked for me perfectly - no buffering problems at all. Now I can get it to work I will watch every week - great work lads.