• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Karl Robinson & Paul Tisdale in the frame for

PINHOE RED

The Manchester Guardian clearly are making it up! They start off by stating that "Paul Tisdale is in the running" and later downscale this to "Tisdale is Likely to come into consideration". In short they have no evidence whatsoever to back up their claim.

Total b*ll*cks as per usual. Yawn,yawn yaaaaaawn!
A paper that runs a story with no evidence...... That covers just about all of them then!!!

tis isnt going anywhere wish these threads would stop like few seasons ago oh southhampton wants tis, swansea wants tis countless other teams want tis, he wouldnt ask for a whole new pitch and sort the team out then say goodbye even though were going through rough patch if we play like we did sat, we will still be league 1 next season in tis we trust, in tis I trust

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
tis isnt going anywhere wish these threads would stop like few seasons ago oh southhampton wants tis, swansea wants tis countless other teams want tis, he wouldnt ask for a whole new pitch and sort the team out then say goodbye even though were going through rough patch if we play like we did sat, we will still be league 1 next season in tis we trust, in tis I trust
Yeah, except we know for a FACT that he was twice actually offered the Swansea job.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah, except we know for a FACT that he was twice actually offered the Swansea job.
But do we??? it's strange how stories that get repeated enough all of a sudden become gospel....

PeteUSA

Exactly Malcolm! Where's the proof that Tisdale was EVER offered the Jobs at Southampton and Swansea? Written proof preferable.

FAN-TATIC

A paper that runs a story with no evidence...... That covers just about all of them then!!!
Probably does PR!

The point I was trying to make is that if "Tisdale is likely to be considered", then clearly he is not being considered at the time of the writing of the article. In short it's bullsh*t!

Simples!

malcolms

Exactly Malcolm! Where's the proof that Tisdale was EVER offered the Jobs at Southampton and Swansea? Written proof preferable.
I'm not looking for anything really just some reality. Let's assume for a minute that PT was offered both jobs...well, look where these clubs are now...wouldn't any sane person think he made a bad decision?

geoffwp

The only difference between the Sun and the Guardian is that the latter don't show a pair of tits with every story and have slightly longer words in the text. Other than that....

I've already got Sat 5th May pencilled in, so I can wave bye bye, just as they did to us in 2003, full circle, and all that <snort>
Oh dear. Check out your chip. I think we'll be OK and we'll be seeing you next season judging how useless you were against us in the JPT.

We'll meet again.

Grecian Max

Oh dear. Check out your chip. I think we'll be OK and we'll be seeing you next season judging how useless you were against us in the JPT.

We'll meet again.
No, you're an inbred nutter. You are Conference-bound.

Enjoy your wilderness decade, I know I will.

*w*nker sign*