• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Karl Robinson & Paul Tisdale in the frame for

Fez Army HQ - somewhere behind enemy lines ..

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not a chance. Theyre just pretending they're checking out cheap options like Tisdale, but they know the fans will say: Paul who? Keano will walk it, you see.

Screamager

Not a chance. Theyre just pretending they're checking out cheap options like Tisdale, but they know the fans will say: Paul who? Keano will walk it, you see.
Keano loves splashing the cash. Forest board don't. I reckon MK Dons will be looking for a new manager shortly.

Last edited:

andrew p long

is this the same Guardian that published the story - with a big headline - a few weeks back about how the future of Plymouth Argyle was now secure *AFTER* the Bishop International deal had been done?.

About as accurate as the 'Tis to Forest' story.

downthetrack

Also in the Nottingham Evening Post.Along with a few other names

arthur

I wouldn't be surprised if he was seriously considered for this job. Bristol City need someone to get them out of the cack quickly, whereas Forest can afford to take a more long term view. I doubt Robinson will leave MKD just now, and Keane is simply too bonkers to be a medium/long term solution to anything.

Whether Tisdale would be any good or not is another question entirely, but I wouldn't rule out a) him being considered and b) him being offered the job and c) he making a success of it (in time)

Willy Nilly

Forest would be mad to appoint Keane. Reading around, financially they are a mess and the chairman can't afford to pump in much more.

Hiring Keane would just be pouring petrol on what is a tinder box already. If anything they need a smaller name who will be less outspoken.

chrisnaan

Keano loves splashing the cash. Forest board don't. I reckon MK Dons will be looking for a new manager shortly.
Tisdale to MK Dons then? ;)

Grecian Max

I wouldn't be surprised if he was seriously considered for this job. Bristol City need someone to get them out of the cack quickly, whereas Forest can afford to take a more long term view. I doubt Robinson will leave MKD just now, and Keane is simply too bonkers to be a medium/long term solution to anything.

Whether Tisdale would be any good or not is another question entirely, but I wouldn't rule out a) him being considered and b) him being offered the job and c) he making a success of it (in time)
I don't think Forest have the patience that Tisdale would be after. He's be under a lot of pressure to get them promoted to the Prem.

Non starter IMO.

Subman