• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Just out of interest?

berniesworld

So now with the influx of new trust members can anyone confirm exactly how many we have and how many season ticket holders.

This will at least give us an idea of how many tickets will go to priority groups the next time we have a big club in a cup draw.

dommers

This will at least give us an idea of how many tickets will go to priority groups the next time we have a big club in a cup draw.
I think a change in the rules might happen before our next big cup game in 2017.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think a change in the rules might happen before our next big cup game in January 2012.
Amended for optimism.

AndyB

I think a change in the rules might happen before our next big cup game in September 2011.
Amended for even more optimism. :)

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think a change in the rules might happen before our next big cup game in 2017 against Taunton Town when we're in the Toolstation premier
amended for PeterUSA optimism... ;)

Borat

So now with the influx of new trust members can anyone confirm exactly how many we have and how many season ticket holders.

I'm pretty sure there are around 6,500 in total ;)

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
I heard someone say the club did over 1000 new trust applications over the weekend at £24 a pop. Good bit of business there.

Alistair20000

I heard someone say the club did over 1000 new trust applications over the weekend at £24 a pop. Good bit of business there.
A good bit of business indeed at face value.

I wonder how many of the 1,000 give a t*ss about the Trust and instead view the £24 as a surcharge for the cost of the ticket ?

MerleyRed

I wonder how many of the 1,000 give a t*ss about the Trust and instead view the £24 as a surcharge for the cost of the ticket ?
I think we all know the answer to that Alistair. So long as the club has their money, I am not greatly concerned.

Grecian_Jay

Who cares. The 24quid got paid up front so couldn't care what they do next year. If it only encourages 1 of them to renew its an added bonus.