• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Julian Tagg and The Pilgrims

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Julian....did you once play for the Pilgrims? I did.
Under 15 team wasn't it, iirc we used to sh*t them on a regular basis, source of a number of lads who went on to play for City.

FAN-TATIC

The amusing thing is you thinking that they don't all have at a least a peek from time to time...
I can tell you without a shadow of doubt that most of the insiders at ECFC having nothing but contempt for Exeweb Forums. Now I wonder why?

LOG

If he did, we'd have a 100 or so posts saying it wasn't him and in fact one of Log's multis!
One of my multis?! :-O

Last edited:

redmullet

Under 15 team wasn't it, iirc we used to sh*t them on a regular basis, source of a number of lads who went on to play for City.
Only two I can think of were Holman and Rob Green, Weekes from Clyst Valley and Jordan from Foxhayes ?

Lister

The amusing thing is you thinking that they don't all have at a least a peek from time to time...
Including Tis?

Poultice

Only two I can think of were Holman and Rob Green, Weekes from Clyst Valley and Jordan from Foxhayes ?
Pretty sure Grahame Weekes played for them as well, but it was a feck of a long time ago.

malcolms

I can tell you without a shadow of doubt that most of the insiders at ECFC having nothing but contempt for Exeweb Forums. Now I wonder why?
Contempt for a fans website? now that's a useful and constructive emotion and may say more about the insiders than the Exeweb contributors:S

malcolms

Including Tis?
Are you suggesting that he has never, ever looked in even just out of curiosity? possible but highly unlikely...

Unless you know how he spends his entire private and professional time then we are unlikely to get a definitive answer, which is why I left it open..

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Pretty sure Grahame Weekes played for them as well, but it was a feck of a long time ago.[/QUOTE]

Are you suggesting that Jules is older than he looks?:D

Poultice

Pretty sure Grahame Weekes played for them as well, but it was a feck of a long time ago.[/QUOTE]

Are you suggesting that Jules is older than he looks?:D
54/55, how old does he look ?