• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Julen Beer - Trust Election Thread

HUFC1885

Very impressed with your answers on the Trust website the the Q&A (has to take 2nd look as did think they were the candidate below you.

F5BAAAA5-7485-4C46-A11B-79A9753B6613.jpeguB9B5EC54-C93B-4794-B38F-8EAFE69A4390.jpegB5B10958-86E4-45F0-ABC9-24FA11A7B770.jpegAD38200D-336D-4FD3-BF0A-ED42DE03731E.jpegF631F473-65E4-479A-A894-87A19C109F2B.jpeg14BB453A-CFF6-4FB3-9EF1-4354DA32C882.jpeg

HUFC1885

Sincere thank you for engaging with us fans these past couple of weeks, and hope all candidates get on the Trust Board this year or next you have provided interesting answers to questions to a very high standard.

JulenBeer

• It costs £2 per month to join the Trust. What are the your views on reviewing this amount?

• How would you ensure that Trust members received value for their membership.
Thank you for your questions Robyn and apologies in the delay in getting back to you.

The £2 per month topic is one that has come up in conversation many times at Comms meetings and with other members. It is vital that becoming a member is as accessible as possible to the widest range of people, so increasing the minimum amount risks alienating current and potential members. A better way to increase income from the membership will undoubtedly be through initiatives such as the STARS campaign, which give encouragement to existing members to up their subscriptions and raise funds for a project or part of the club that the membership are interested in. Further campaigns like this will not only help increase income but also help keep the membership engaged with the Trust.

Would you like to see the Trust to bring in open accounts showing what the Club Board is paid as well as the top management.
In the same way that I wouldn't expect to see what certain players or staff are earning, I would not expect to see what members of the board are paid for services rendered to the club. I am sufficiently satisfied with the disclosures that are available in the club's annual accounts.

Very impressed with your answers on the Trust website the the Q&A (has to take 2nd look as did think they were the candidate below you.

Sincere thank you for engaging with us fans these past couple of weeks, and hope all candidates get on the Trust Board this year or next you have provided interesting answers to questions to a very high standard.
Thank you very much for your kind words. I have enjoyed answering questions from the membership and Exeweb, and I would look to continue engaging with members and fans if I am elected to the board.

HUFC1885

Friends of the Earth have a campaign going to reduce/remove 'single use plastic' from Football grounds.

How would you like to see the Club/Trust work with the Friends of the Earth.