• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jubbys Coaches Are FULL

Rog H K

The NDG have a coach
The EDG have a coach
And Paps has 1 from Exmouth
+Jubby's 6

=9
=450 City to start with.

CITY CASUAL

Plus a minibus is going from the Crawford pub.

axred

The NDG have a coach
The EDG have a coach
And Paps has 1 from Exmouth
+Jubby's 6

=9
=450 City to start with.
+ the yst lads have a full coach
so = 10 coaches

ECFC TOM

Heathy has a Minibus.

Stuart Storer's Tache

[QUOTE=Exe bornandbred;751301]The amount of coaches going doesnt determine the away attendance anymore because the rail link from Exeter to Sheffield is very good and with the interest being so high for the this game, shared lifts will be very popular and cost efficient so you can see why 6 is all they are taking IMO.[/QUOTE]

Very true especially during these "unprecidented times". I went on the Jubby bus in my yoof, but it would be a last resort these days

Exe bornandbred

[QUOTE=Exe bornandbred;751301]The amount of coaches going doesnt determine the away attendance anymore because the rail link from Exeter to Sheffield is very good and with the interest being so high for the this game, shared lifts will be very popular and cost efficient so you can see why 6 is all they are taking IMO.
Very true especially during these "unprecidented times". I went on the Jubby bus in my yoof, but it would be a last resort these days[/QUOTE]

yeah, same here, went to Bury last year in the Cup on one and it was only and last time, cant knock them if you cant drive and its the only way to get to a game but would rather not drink and drive to the games for the comfort factor!

IBA

110 coaches in 1981! Does this illustrate the rapid growth or car travel in the past 28 years , or just mean that coaches were very inexpensive in those days?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Heathy has a "Mini One".
Factuals etc - or so I've been told ;)

ECFC TOM

You said it G2K, not me :-#