• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

JPT AQF fever

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
3 times in one season....lets do them.

oldschool

not sure if sky will show any games in this round as the website already has 3 games listed Monday Tuesday wednesday
newry V Portadown
Stoke V Birmingham
Man City V Man Utd

Red Lion

3 times in one season....lets do them.
Yeah, bring it!

little kev

newry V Portadown
FFS ! We might be small fry but that's ridiculous

Well they've showed a cup game between us and them before havent they.
Look what happened in that game, don't know if I could face that again, especially working with a load of scummers.

Grecian_Jay

Well they've showed a cup game between us and them before havent they.
Well they have shown a cup game between us and Forest Green? Does that make us bitter rivals?

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well they have shown a cup game between us and Forest Green? Does that make us bitter rivals?
No Sky haven't

greenawayr

If we get through this round, we could be running out of teams with a "significance" to play in this competition this season, given we've had Stanno's two former clubs, now the local rivals. What next??

I intend to be there, although typical that I've now left Saltash and live half an hour away.

Grecian_Jay

No Sky haven't
Sky choose the game that is most likely to attract the most viewers. Will anyone outside of Devon care about Plymouth v Exeter? I am not so sure.

MAybe they'll look at Rotherham v Huddersfield and think potential upset etc. If this was at SJP then maybe but I'm not so sure.

Sky have shown us against Swindon and Dagenham? in the cup before, we are not rivals with either of these, so to say they understand the rivalry between us just because they have shown a game on tele before is not accurate imo.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
As with all cup competitions, I'll take the worst team left in the competition at home please.
Atleast you got half of what you wanted.