• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jordan Moore Taylor

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
If it is confirmed i will be gutted. Massive player for us and although it's always a bad time to lose one of your best players, it couldn't come at a worse time with the business end of the season upon us.

Hope he manages to return to full fitness asap both for his sakes and for ours.
That is awful news for City and for JMT especially. Keep your chin up, JMT

LOG

There was a pic on facebook which i can't find now which was, i think, the incident which caused the injury. JMT's right leg was at very peculiar angle across the Carlisle player who was in the process of falling over so it was easy to see how a pretty nasty injury could have resulted from it.

arthur

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
nothing to do with his injury!

Jazzi

......................or even football

Legohead

Banned
It's great to see that JMT has an interest in this and well done to him and his girlfriend. Plastics and their residues have poisoned our seas, rivers and water courses and i am aware that the other day there was research launched into the effect of micro plastics found in all bottled waters has on the body. I stopped drinking bottled water years ago when i became aware of the leaching of substances from the plastic bottle and top into the water itself and also that bottled water has radioactive elements in them from the water source.

It's a war that simply cannot be won IMO with far too many people around this ever increasing consumerist world happy to live in a throwaway society, however if many people do their bit and the message can be heard by many others then for sure the impact can be reduced.

Really impressed with JMT on this. Good to read of a footballer engaged in something positive and constructive instead of the usual lurid stuff we are used to.

Nothing to do with his injury or football but great to see nonetheless.

Last edited:

STURTZ

Never liked plastics!

Seriously though, JMT has gone even further in my estimation with his stance on this issue.

rustle

Wouldn’t say he’s a million miles better than Brown. Very little between them imo although expect JMT to progress further due to him being younger than Troy.
The biggest difference between the two is in leadership skills where JMT does so well. Nothing between them in football skills, just different.

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
The biggest difference between the two is in leadership skills where JMT does so well. Nothing between them in football skills, just different.
Moore-Taylor is much better than Brown on the ball - in terms of passing and striking the ball