• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jordan Moore-Taylor

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not seen Grimes play, and whilst I'm sure he looks a good prospect I doubt he's as good as everyone on here makes out bearing in mind the usual exagerration on here, so wouldn't be much loss to me personally.

Keohane I like a lot as he adds energy and a bit of craft. He could be a key player next season so needs to be kept on.

To be fair the personnel doesn't interest me as much as the tactics, if Tisdale sets out a 'nothing to lose' attacking attitude then I'll embrace it and give him a chance. IF it's the same old crap that clearly doesn't work then I couldn't care who is in the lineup.
You would think the advantage of having a young squad would be that we can move the ball around and especially forward with more speed and energy, and that a young midfield can support the strikers better and get back to cover quicker. If Tisdale can just let them play and not stifle them, we might do well if they're good enough. Anyway, better to play the young players than Coles & Butterfield who neither have the ability nor the energy, and Davies and Oakley who don't seem to be motivated

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't like all this positivity, I hope we get some more rational comment from the New Assistant manager (TBC) bringing us down to a more realistic "we will expect to struggle" level.

Grecian_Harry

Big fan of Moore-Taylor, good news for the club.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Contradicting the special one eh?:)
The name "Special one" has already been taken.
You meant the "arrogant one"

LL

paperclip

The name "Special one" has already been taken.
You meant the "arrogant one"

LL
Or 'The Stubborn One' perhaps?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Why cant we be advised of how long the extension is ? the club is useless at keeping the fans onside....

andrew p long

Why cant we be advised of how long the extension is ? the club is useless at keeping the fans onside....
interesting isn't it? The policy has completely changed- apart from Jay and Watkins we don't get told contract lengths, but we always did a few years back.

Probably it is because the contracts are all very short. Rereading the Matt Gill stuff, it was reported in January that Gill had made his switch to us 'permanent' - which turns out to be a contract from Jan to June.

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I find it odd , in the end of the day "its a supporters owned club" isn't it - surely any news regarding contracts should be informed to the fans - the club is like a closed book regarding giving out information.

GrecianWonder

I find it odd , in the end of the day "its a supporters owned club" isn't it - surely any news regarding contracts should be informed to the fans - the club is like a closed book regarding giving out information.
Everything isn't done for the best interests of the supporters, they are done in the best interests of the club.

JamieEcfc

Could be being incredibly generous to Jordan here but anyone else think his return has been a key part to our turn in form?

Obviously not pin pointing him as the reason but I am a big fan and think he is a very important player and missed him whilst he was injured