• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jonny C and Super Lee, or Wayno and Toddy?

DanEcfc

Would rather be laughing at Torquay away at Barrow whilst Citys away at Southampton;)

Bittners a Legend

As individual players the only one I wouldn't particularly like to see in the League is Challinor. I would like to see Wayno playing League Football. I'm not sure that I am that bothered either way though.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jonny C and Super Lee - I really don't like Torquay!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cambridge for me

TimG

i would like it to be toddy and wayno just because of the season that toddy has had and what he has gone through. But When it comes to the final choice it has to be cambridge just purley because of Buckle i think the guy is a spineless tw*t who wanted to screw us over

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cambridge suffered the heartache we know too well last season and so deserve it this time.

Torquay weren't exactly sorry for us when we were BSP and they were in the league so another year won't hurt them......
EXACTLY what the man said!! [y]

G2k (who will be in the CAMBRIDGE end at Wem-ber-ley next Sunday - as a "neutral" of course ;) )

Yorkie

Cambridge all the way, not for any other reason than i want Torquay to STAY in BSP. We all remember them saying they would go straight up and we would go straight down.... Well let them enjoy the league they are in A LOT longer.

Cambridge, after beating them in the final last year and told them that I sympathized with them but they should follow their team to Wembley the next year, and could they do us a favour and beat the Turks... So it is ironic that the team that Cambridge face in the BSP final is the Turks. So come on Cambridge lets have a one sided final and keep Buckle where he belongs, non league!

finetime

Tough one for me. I would like to see SW Football progress and that includes Torquay. On the other hand Cambridge have done their time in the conference and lost in the playoff final once already - they don't deserve it again. Plus I'd like Torquay to have perhaps one more season in the conference.. Oxford and Luton look like they will be strong next season along with the usual suspects so important for either team to escape!

Ian Sideman

Torquay.

I like all Devon sides to be doing slightly less well than us.