• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jonathan Forte Signs

rifraf

Forgive me if I've missed any update, but is there any news in regarding the injured hand?

ecfc2000

Forgive me if I've missed any update, but is there any news in regarding the injured hand?
Likely to miss saturday, maybe the one after. No big concern, although would have been great for him to start the season.

JRFowler

Has he broken it then?

Matt Jay odds on to step in to replace him for season openner?

Red Bill

Has he broken it then?

Matt Jay odds on to step in to replace him for season openner?
I reckon that's 100% certain

benjisheps

I reckon that's 100% certain
Judging by the fact that MT has played 4-4-2 all pre-season you would expect it to be Matt Jay and he probably deserves to start with the form he has been in.
However; it also wouldn't surprise me if Lee Martin started and played just in behind Stockley as he can also play this role.

ecfc2000

Yep, i expect Jay to start on saturday. Will be massively surprised if he didnt make the starting 11

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Forte is out surely Abrahams comes into consideration to partner Stockley, he's far quicker than Jay and I think Taylor likes a bit of pace in the side. Both are very different players though.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Should be MJ. Hes had a good pre season and deserves his chance.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Should be MJ. Hes had a good pre season and deserves his chance.
i've got this gut feelin that if he can 'get going' , he's gonna be a touch special, but hey, wtf do i know.

Red Bill

i've got this gut feelin that if he can 'get going' , he's gonna be a touch special, but hey, wtf do i know.
I get the same feeling myself. If he gets 2 or 3 early on he could well get 20, but I think he'll need to get of the mark quickly.