• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joel Randall (to Peterborough)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Look out guys - if Joler keeps doing what he is doing we could loose him after Christmas ! UTC

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like Brentford could do with someone like him!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Joel Randall.

He scores goals and he creates chances for others, he also works hard for the team. Enjoy him while we can.

tonykellowfan

The 4-2-3-1 that we are playing suits him really well. He has made great progress even since the start of the season.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hope we can keep him and Key, at least until the end of the season, not as if we need the money, such a shame that they could leave without many supporters actually seeing them play! Yes I expect Brentford are keeping tabs on the pair of them and I would have no qualms about them going there they seem to have been fair with us over Ollie. Need a fair wedge for either of them though and I would hope a 20% sell on this time!

cambmike

I have been incredibly impressed by the technical skill of the ex academy players, their maturity and also their commitment / workrate.

C j phill

It would be much better if we could keep the very good Academy players for a couple of seasons, establish ourselves as a League 1 team, pay them a decent wage and then sell on for a good fee, to their advantage and ours.

Our recent financial position has dictated our selling pattern but given we are reasonably comfortable financially now, wouldn't it be great if we could get some league position benefits from the talents of these young professionals?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
What is his contract situation, anyone know how long it is ?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
What is his contract situation, anyone know how long it is ?
I believe both have 18 months left then its a tribunal fee. I hope they sign new deals but expect their agents are advising them against it.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
The next 2 transfer windows will see very little activity involving fees as clubs will really start to feel the pinch and will be looking to offload rather than spend out. Unless its to a Prem club I think we can keep both Randall and Key for next season as well.