• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joe Burnell

So i'm a bit concerned about this lad. Captain at every club he has been at. Yet, i haven't heard anything about his progress. With our supposed 'problem' in midfield he stands out as being our only other option as a replacement. Having read Borats thread on Ben Watson, surely this lad must be on the brink of a call up?

Last edited:

JamieEcfc

Cant be any worse than Russell...

dommers

He could be worse.

Number13

Not than Russell. Gimme a rubbish bin to stand in midfield

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely not being able to get into Oxford's team last season, for whatever reasons, show that he isn't gonna be good enough for League 1. Whenever I've seen him play in the reserves, he hasn't exactly took the game by the scruff of the neck either..

Kingsman

Got a nice touch but like a few others appeared to be on the slow side when I've seen him playing for the reserves. Surprised he hasn't played because i'm told he spent a lot of time down here last year training with us trying to get a contract. Surely you dont sign a player unless you think he is good enough to play?

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely you dont sign a player unless you think he is good enough to play?
That was the first thing I said when I heard he had signed.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely you dont sign a player unless you think he is good enough to play?
Seems we do. Norbury springs to mind,

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems we do. Norbury springs to mind,
WHO?!

Expects whoooshhh.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems we do. Norbury springs to mind.
How many times... Norwood was signed as a 'development player'. That's to say, Tiz didnn't anticipate him featuring much, if at all, this season but thinks he's one for the future.