• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

JFK Assasination - 50 years on.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
I confess I've jumped on the conspiracy theory bandwagon in the past, but having watched yet another doco on it this week on National Geographic (JFK:The Lost Bullet) I'm wondering why I ever did. It's thought provoking and although the link to the missing bullet is a little spurious (i.e. hitting a traffic light) there are certain witnesses who categorically state that all 3 shots came from the same place (being the Book Depository). These witnesses although taken into consideration at the time, get conveniently overlooked by the gaggle of Conspiracy Theorists, Oliver Stone included. Basically it doesn't make for such an interesting story if Oswald was in fact the Lone Wolf.

What's your take?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
There was another doc on the other night that dealt with the automatic rifle in the following car and the possible line of sight between it and JFK being a better solution to the shooting coming from a mishandled weapon as the trail car pulled away from the noise of the second shot.

There was also eye witness accounts from the convertible car behind the secret service car that they could smell cordite , same as some people stood at the side of the road. All of those people couldnt possibly smell the gunsmoke at ground level if the shots had come from a 6th floor building ?

A marksman tried the 3 shots at a moving target being pulled along a rail with minimal wind 5 times before he could get the timings and accuracy correct with that type of weapon.
I consider myself a pretty good shot with a semi automatic rifle with a scope and dont think i could pull off 1 clear headshot at a moving target with 15mph winds at that distance with nothing at stake.

Too many questions unanswered tbh with a lot of evidence gone forever due to the secret service shredding it years ago before the Warren comission enquiry.

iscalad

All you need to know is here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikka_to_Ride

Oldsmobile-88

There have been some good documentarys on JFK in the past few weeks.One of the best was a programme about the Secret Service agents who were assigned to protect him & his immediate family.Many intresting facts about the trip to Dallas & aftermath of the shooting.

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
I am standing on a grassy knoll and can't see anything for the crowds.

I would make a poor eyewitness.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
LBJ clearly did it, as he gave JFK a hat prior to his trip "in case you get shot at" or something.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
The reason that Kennedy was assassinated was that he wanted to come clean about the alien presence and the fact that 28% of the United States gross domestic product is ploughed into the black budget, largely to back engineer extra terrestrial craft and other equipment to take us into a new age of technology (e.g. where do you think printed circuit boards and fibre optics came from?)

Although Truman and Eisenhower met with extra terrestrials after Roswell and formed treaties in the early 1950's, later Presidents have had little say in any major decision making. Again Kennedy wanted to come clean about this aspect. America is controlled by those with large financial interests. America has had the technology to provide the world with free power sources for many decades. However those with financial interests will not allow it to happen.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I do wonder whether you're going for a rather large whoosh or whether you actually believe what you have typed.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do wonder whether you're going for a rather large whoosh or whether you actually believe what you have typed.
I have moved on from spending 30 hours a week on research into ground redevelopment into researching all aspects of the alien connection. It is a fascinating subject with a large number of whistleblowers now getting their experiences heard. Many early whistleblowers were assasinated because they released too much information at too early a stage. However we are now approaching the stage where there will be general disclosure. We have now identified 57 alien species. Some of these should be classified as extra terrestrials as they are humanoid but in a different time frame. For example the survivors from the Roswell crash were identified as humanoid + 24,000 years. The most commonly seen greys come from 45,000 years ahead and 52,000 years ahead.

The 28% of the American gdp ploughed into the black budget is largely utilised to finance the secret space programme - stargate and jump room technology as well as developing all types of craft in Area 51 and in S4. Nasa is the public face of space exploration but by comparison with what is currently going on it is still in the stone age. By the way I am great friends with a ex deputy director of Nasa after meeting him in Egypt in 1988. He and his wife have stayed with us on 3 occasions, with last September being the last visit. And yes I've stayed with him and had a tour of Nasa headquarters in Reston.

To convince you, check out anything on youtube by Dan Burisch, Phil Schneider and Bob Dean for starters. This will give leads to many other prominent individuals who now want to come clean.

Last edited:

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
Oh dear

Oh dear

Oh dear