• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jeremy Clarkson - The One Show

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Typical Tory. :)
I would not have thought Call Me Dave's Tories would appeal to JC

MikeGrecian

Like him,nowt wrong with a bit of controversy imo tv needs more characters otherwise we'd be over-run by 'safe' celebrities who're scared to open their mouth[do we really want a endless stream of John Barrowmans and Michael Balls?]So he offended some people by his remarks-just turn over!Its obvious what his reply would be to a topic like that after all we all know what he's like and that he's pretty outspoken,nobody got harmed so just get a grip.Btw if i was on the One Show and said something contentious Alex Jones would be more than welcome to chastise me.

Fareham Grecian

I would not have thought Call Me Dave's Tories would appeal to JC
Err, best friends, neighbours...

Says more about what Cameron's really like than anything else. At least Clarkson's honest.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Err, best friends, neighbours...

Says more about what Cameron's really like than anything else. At least Clarkson's honest.
I agree neighbours in a geographical sense but in terms of political views ..............?

One of the biggest w*nkers I have ever come across. I detest this stupid, ugly tw*t.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's his own opinion. Yes it's over-the-top but that's why he's sold millions of books. If the Beeb don't like it then why did they ask him on the One Show?

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
If the Beeb don't like it then why did they ask him on the One Show?
Spot on. His reputation precedes him. Storm in a teacup as normal.

ecfc_1985

It was tongue in cheek and he achieved what he set out to do, leave Guardian readers foaming at the mouth. Plus he was right.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder how long it'll be before some village idiot comes along and has a go at Guardian readers?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
He does write for the sun.
I did know that. I'll never a miss an opportunity to have a go at the Scum newspaper.